Mr. Neville is a specialist criminal litigator who has dealt with allegations of serious, complex, organised and high profile crime. He represents clients in some of the most serious and complex cases, including conspiracies, ranging from murder, kidnap, armed robbery, possession and supply of class A & B drugs, fraud, firearms and serious sexual offences including grooming and rape.
He was called to the Bar in 2010 and subsequently qualified as a Solicitor. Mr. Neville was appointed a Director of S. Satha and Co Solicitors in 2013 and has been with the firm since 2006. He regularly defends clients at Police Stations, Magistrates’ Court, Crown Courts and the Court of Appeal. He also has a large private client base in respect of Criminal Litigation matters.
Mr. Neville regularly appears and represents individuals and companies before the Civil courts in privately funded Landlord/Tenant matters. In addition, he also deals with privately funded Immigration applications and appeals and has developed substantial expertise in unlawful detention and in asylum, criminal deportation and judicial review cases.
In 2011, Mr. Neville was chosen by the Royal Commonwealth Society to attend an exchange visit to Sri Lanka, led by British MPs. This included meetings with senior Sri Lankan Government Officials and policy makers. During the visit, he was requested to deliver a speech at the British High Commission which he did so effectively.
LL. B (Hons)
BVC – Very Competent
Police Station Accreditation – 24/7 Availability
Ongoing/Recent Notable Crown Court Cases
Operation Deghuard 
– Representing one of eleven defendants charged with conspiracy to commit attempted murder and cause GBH with intent.
Operation Amaryllis 
– Representing one of six defendants charged with conspiracy to commit Fraud involving multi millions.
R v T & Others 
– Representing one of four defendants charged with murder.
R v B & Others 
– Representing one of the defendants allegedly concerning Theft of NCP Car Parks.
R – F & Others 
– Representing one of the defendants allegedly involved in a robbery at a business premises.
Operation Corzola 1 [2016/17]
– Representing one of the defendants allegedly concerning sexual grooming and multiple sexual offences on a 42-count indictment, involving 14 complainants over a five-year period.
R v S & Others 
– Represented one of six defendants in a conspiracy allegedly involving Fraud and Money Laundering offences committed against the Royal Mail.
R v T & Others 
– Represented one of three defendants involved with conspiracy to import and the supply of Class B drugs.
Operation Kadenza 
– Represented one of twelve defendants allegedly involved with a serious and complex conspiracy Fraud against various banking institutions and its customers to the value of £160 million.
Operation Clethra 
– Represented one of three defendants charged with two counts of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life and a further count of possessing a prohibited firearm.
R v W & Others 
– Represented one of the defendants allegedly involved with Money Laundering.
R v A & Others 
– Represented one of twenty-five defendants concerning allegations of Fraud.
R v L & Others 
– Represented one of six defendants charged with conspiracy involving, robbery, false imprisonment and kidnap in a four-week trial.
Operation Sable 
– Represented one of nine defendants charged with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice and possession of ammunition, a hand grenade, in a trial that last over two months.
Operation Nasurem 
– Represented one of three defendants charged with conspiracy to supply vast quantities of Class A drugs over a sustained period.