Our Employment Practice advises on the varied employment issues on a day-to-day basis.
We realize the need for assistance at these times of financial downturn and we offer our free initial consultation to consider the requirements of our potential clients. We are contracted with the LSC to provide services in this area of law excluding legal representation at the Employment Tribunal subject to the client meets the criteria under free legal help scheme. We extend our services in this area on a private basis with competitive rates and are able to mount to the appropriate requirements whilst conducting the matter.
We regularly receive instructions on the following amongst others:
- Pre- Tribunal advice including disciplinary / grievance procedures
- Appeals to the employers
- Advice on making claim to the Employment / Employment Appeal Tribunals
- Assistance in lodging/ defending claims at the Employment Tribunals
- Representation at Tribunals
- Unfair dismissals
- National minimum wage claims
- Nonpayment of wages